Emergency & Evacuation Information
Your safety is our priority.
Since an earthquake could strike at any moment, it's important to know how to react. While the Club staff is always ready to offer assistance, here are some potentially life-saving tips:
When an earthquake hits
- Keep calm.
- Seek shelter in spaces where objects are unlikely to fall or lie face down, using nearby objects to protect your head.
- Expect stronger tremors on upper floors (1F–5F) compared with lower levels (B1–B3).
- If riding an elevator, press all floor buttons to reach the nearest floor quickly. Use stairs to evacuate.
When evacuating the Club
- When an evacuation is announced, proceed calmly to the first-floor parking lot or B1 north gate assembly points.
- Don't run, return to the building or block exits.
- Use stairs. Avoid elevators and escalators.
- Follow emergency signs for evacuation routes and exits.
- If in the Club vicinity, head to Shiba Park, the nearest evacuation point.
Tokyo Ward Disaster Information