The Childcare Center's safe and stimulating environs provide a lifeline for busy parents, class-taking moms and even date-night couples.
Open to children from 3 months to 7 years, this bright, first-floor space is staffed by friendly childcare attendants and is equipped with educational toys, games, movies and a nap room.
There is also a Mothers' Room for nursing mothers.
- Reservations can be made by phone, e-mail or in person.
- All reservations are subject to availability and can be made up to one month in advance. While same-day bookings are possible, Members are advised to reserve ahead of time.
- The adult responsible for the child must remain on Club premises for the duration of the booking.
After-Hours Service (5–9pm)
- The Childcare Center's after-hours service is available by reservation only.
- Reservations for a minimum of two hours must be made at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the reserved time will be charged ¥2,200 per hour. No-shows are also charged at the same rate.
- Advance reservations: ¥1,450 per hour (¥1,250 per hour for siblings)
- Same-day bookings and drop-ins: ¥1,800 per hour (¥1,600 per hour for siblings)
- After-hours service: ¥2,200 yen per hour
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before a reservation and no-shows are charged in full.
Complimentary 30-minute childcare vouchers are available for parents taking a paid recreation class, Sky Pool lesson, personal training session or treatment at The Spa.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are for use at the Childcare Center only.
- Reservations must be in advance and for at least 60 minutes.
- Just one 30-minute voucher can be redeemed per childcare booking within the same day.
Vouchers cannot be used for the after-hours service.
- Vouchers are available from the Childcare Center and must be signed by the instructor, trainer or therapist after the session and returned to the Childcare Center.
- Admittance to the Childcare Center is restricted to Club staff and registered Members only.
- Domestic helpers are required to register for a pass at the Membership Office.
- Children should be in good health when arriving at the Childcare Center, but they should remain at home if they are showing cold or flu symptoms (such as vomiting or a fever) or suffering from an infection, diarrhea or a communicable disease.
- Children under 2 years old must have their temperature taken before entering the Childcare Center. Children with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher are not accepted.
- If a child develops a fever (37.5 degrees Celsius or higher) or shows symptoms of illness while at the center, the parent will contacted to collect the child immediately. In such cases, childcare fees will not be refunded.
- Center staff are not authorized to administer medicine to children.
- In the event of an emergency, center staff will contact the Club's own emergency response team.
Whether young Members are gearing up for their first day of school or need some extra help with homework, the Club offers a range of classes and programs designed to help budding scholars make the most of their educational abilities.
- Preschool Prep
- Ages 2–4 practice vocabulary, cooperation and classroom participation for in-school success.
- Club Study Hall: After School
- Ages 2–12 engage their minds in high-energy, brain-building games and activities. Available in daily and weekly sessions
For more extracurricular activities, the Club offers a wide range of artistic and athletic programs tailored to young minds.