The Club's seven stylish Guest Studios on the fourth floor are perfect for visiting family or colleagues, a weekend staycation or an on-a-whim getaway.
The spacious, individually designed rooms, which run from modern chic to traditional Japanese, allow guests to enjoy the range of Club services and facilities, as well as the city, thanks to the Club's convenient central location.
Rooms feature Simmons beds, Hungarian goose-down duvet, Egyptian cotton linens, a multiregion DVD-Blu-ray player, Parrot sound system and wi-fi access.
Rates include breakfast for two at Café Med and consumption tax:
- Guest Studio with one king-size bed: ¥53,900
- Guest Studio with two queen-size beds: ¥59,400
Check-in: 3pm | Checkout: 12pm
The room rates above do not include Tokyo accommodation tax, which is charged per guest.
- The Life Member daily fee of ¥1,200 is included in the Guest Studio charge.
- The Club visit quota of 60 days per calendar year includes Guest Studio checkout days.
- Guests visiting from reciprocal clubs may be subject to additional charges. Please check the Extra Charges PDF on the Reciprocal Clubs page.
Stays of up to 14 nights:
- Cancellations made by 9pm seven days prior to check-in will incur no cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made after 9pm seven days prior to check-in will be charged for the first night's stay.
- Cancellations made after 9pm three days prior to check-in and no-shows will be charged for the reserved stay.
Stays of 15 nights or more:
- Cancellations made by 9pm between 10 and 45 days prior to check-in will be charged 50 percent of the reserved stay.
- Cancellations made by 9pm between five and nine days prior to check-in will be charged 80 percent of the reserved stay.
- Cancellations made after 9pm five days prior to check-in and no-shows will be charged for the reserved stay.
Reservation adjustments within the cancellation period, which result in cancelled nights, are subject to cancellation fees.