Guests at the Club
Members are free to share the Club with guests. All visits, however, are subject to certain conditions.
Before visiting the Club with guests, Members are strongly encouraged to fill out an online guest registration form before visiting to expedite the check-in process.
Members and guests are asked to follow the House Rules at all times.
- Guests are limited to four Azabudai Club visits and four Nihonbashi Club visits per calendar month.
- Guest fees apply for recreation facility use.
- Guests must be registered and checked-in by a Member (ages 8 & above).
- Guests are asked to show government-issued photo ID when entering the Club.
- Members must accompany their guests at all times while on Club premises and are responsible for their behavior. Registered guests will be issued with a guest pass, which they must keep with them throughout their visit.
Adults: ¥2,750 | juniors (ages 13–19): ¥1,100 | children (ages 2–12 years): ¥550
Jan 1–May 31 & Oct 1–Dec 31
¥2,750 (adults) | ¥1,100 (ages 2–19)
Jun 1–Sep 30
Weekdays: ¥4,400 (adults) | ¥2,200 (ages 2–19)
Weekends & national holidays: ¥6,600 (adults) | ¥4,400 (ages 2–19:)
William Logan Jr Room